Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Q&A: Could a constant eye twitch be a sign of an oncoming stroke?

Question by willettsgirl_40: Could a constant eye twitch be a sign of an oncoming stroke?
I have had several mini strokes over the years and have to have catscans when a year to make positive I have no bleeds, but lately I have a twitch in my left eye that wont quit, and my head hurts all of the time.


Best answer:

Answer by officialddc
Don't chance it by questioning yahoo users. Get yet another scan. Eye twitching accompanied by headaches, can be a sign of Several Sclerosis. See a neurologist ASAP.



Add your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

buckskinbabydoll said...

You should really see your doctor one this one just in-case it is a stoke, but it could also be a pinched nerve in your neck or back.

Rich said...

Yes. My grandmother used to have mini strokes (which eventually killed her), and one of her eyes used to twitch. You should make an appointment with a doctor.

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Could be a magnesium deficiency but in your particular case with your history of mini strokes, who knows.

Perhaps you had better see your doctor.

Post a Comment